ঢাকা ও চট্রগ্রাম স্টক এক্সচেঞ্জ এর লাইভ আপডেট

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Key of love ( Kiss ).



valentine kissing love messages

If you are looking for great kissing messages to send to your sweetheart check out the following collection. You can send them as well as can draw inspiration from them to write your personalized messages.
  • When words become superfluous in love stop talking and kiss.
  • If you don’t know the language of love, don’t worry. A kiss will say it all.
  • Kissing is an art which can be learnt only by practicing.
  • Following are meanings for kisses,
    A kiss on hand means affection
    A peck on cheek means friendship
    A kiss on neck means ‘I want u’,
    A kiss on lips means ‘I love u’
  • Hold the mobile phone close to your check because here comes the mobile kiss….muuaahhhh!
  • I Kiss your lips
    I touch your teeth
    I play with your tongue
    Don’t get angry
    I am your toothpaste.
  • Job Wanted classified!
    A handsome guy with 3 years of experience in kissing is looking for the right opportunity. Number of kisses/per is negotiable.
  • Yesterday I went to the doctor who told me that I have been beaten by the love bug which can only be treated with your kiss.
  • A kiss is the only way to express that I care for you and I love you.
  • Since I have kissed you a hundredth time in my dreams that I think I can perform it most perfectly by now.
  • Kisses blown are kisses wasted. Don’t waste your kisses since my lips are waiting eagerly for them.
  • Today is kiss day and I’m waiting at your front door to become the first person to kiss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Edit HTML/JAVA

মোঃ মামুনুর রশিদ নাহিদ

Search google from here. Md-Nahid