ঢাকা ও চট্রগ্রাম স্টক এক্সচেঞ্জ এর লাইভ আপডেট

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Say missing you.

Do you love anybody ? And having a problem of missing him / her so much ? Throw him / her these message and greet so well.........


  • I may have never known your value when you were with me. Now that you are gone I wish you could get you back.
  • If you miss someone even when they are close you are in love.
  • A man who is missed by someone back home is the richest man.
  • I have been waiting for so long that I have forgotten the reason altogether.
  • Love makes you feel alive,
    It brightens your day,
    It makes you miss the person
    When they are away.
  • A friendship that grows stronger when you are apart is the true friendship.
  • When I was with you I have learned how to love, smile and be happy. But, alas! You haven’t taught me how to forget you. Now, I am finding it hard to live. I am missing you.
  • With each passing day,
    Your memories are growing
    Stronger in me,
    I don’t know how to let
    Go of them and become
    Happy once again.
  • Even when you are angry with me deep inside you know that I miss you.
  • Some things left undone
    Some words remain unsaid,
    Some feelings left unexpressed,
    Time has passed fast between us
    Now we are no more together
    Now we are world apart.
  • Like rain is to tree,
    Like song is to bird,
    Like breath is to life,
    You’re that important to me,
    You are the beating for my heart.
    Missing you!
  • There is nothing important today, nothing special. But I have just stolen a moment from your busy time to say I am missing you.
  • Never thought that
    You would become so dear,
    That one day will come that
    I’ll fear to lose you.
  • Missing someone is the part of a loving relation. Unless you are apart you’ll never know how strong the bond between you is.
  • Its never too late
    Or, never too early
    To say ‘I miss you’.
  • No matter what has gone wrong between us I can never stop missing you.
  • I can never let you know how much I miss you. If you want to know count the rain drops when it rain next time.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Edit HTML/JAVA

মোঃ মামুনুর রশিদ নাহিদ

Search google from here. Md-Nahid